Kathy’s Upcoming Talks
- March 28, Moms Day Out, free homeschool conference at New Covenant Presbyterian Church, Abingdon, MD. I will keynote, giving two talks “A Wise Woman Builds her House,” and “Helping Distractible Students Succeed.”
- April 9-11, Midwest Homeschool Convention, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- April 17-18, Accessibility Summit, McLean, Virginia. “Join families, caregivers, faith-based organizations, service providers, teachers and other professionals connected to the special needs community.”
- June 11-12, WHO Convention, Washington Homeschool Organization, Puyallup, Washington.
- June 18-20, California Homeschool Convention, Ontario, California, (east of Los Angeles, ).
Want Kathy to speak at your event? Kathy gives talks on these subjects, and adapts or writes new talks on request. Use the contact form to tell her what you need and request rates, which are on a sliding scale.