Kathy’s Upcoming Talks
- November 8, 2014, The Accessible Kingdom Conference, a conference sponsored jointly by Joni and Friends and the Special Needs Network. Birmingham, AL. This year with a new education track. “Homeschooling Children with Special Needs.”
- November 21-22, 2014 FPEA Special Needs/Struggling Learner Homeschool Convention, Orlando, Florida. Three workshops. Homeschooling a struggling learner or child with other special needs? Don’t miss this extraordinary national convention. Steve Demme is the keynote speaker.
2015 Confirmed Speaking Dates
- January 24, 2015, Mom’s Morning Out, Abington, Maryland.
- February 12-14, 2015, Texas Homeschool Convention, Ft. Worth, Texas.
- February 22-27, 2015, SHARE Family Education Conference.
- March 12-14, 2015, Southeast Homeschool Convention, Greenville, South Carolina.
- April 9-11, Midwest Homeschool Convention, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- June 11-12, WHO Convention, Washington Homeschool Organization, Puyallup, Washington, (just south of Seattle).
- June 18-20, California Homeschool Convention, Ontario, California, (just east of Los Angeles).